Customer Experience Specialist
Yampa Valley Electric Association Steamboat Springs, CO Full-time Customer Service
Posted on May 3, 2023
Customer Experience Specialist $28.67-33.00 per hour.
The Customer Experience Specialist (CES) works in a high performing team environment committed to providing an exceptional customer experience to our electric and telecommunication account holders. Daily the CES assists member/customers with billing questions, basic technical support, and construction timelines.
- Provides friendly and helpful support to our account holders via phone, email and face-to-face
- Provides cashier services for collecting payments, deposits or other monies including MR Invoices; issues receipts and assigns amounts to proper
- Reconciles daily cash collections, balances cash stubs, entries on cash collection sheet, and funds against cash drawer; prepares daily bank
- Initiates mass payment processes including Remit, manually entered batch check payments, autopay ACH and recurring credit card.
- Imports and reviews meter reading data to all customer accounts in to ensure accurate billing.
- Educates current and potential account holders on programs such as but not limited to internet packages, rebates, surge protection, Green Choice, and broadband packages. Updates accounts as requested.
- Supports various company programs and activities as requested including but not limited to, rebate program, operation round up, scholarships, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Processes requests for connection, disconnection, and change ofservice and ensures the proper commands are sent.
- Run and review monthly billing reports and processes by specified dates to accurately create bills, locate and contact delinquent accounts with information about our disconnection process. Perform disconnects per our policy and process.
- Works with communication department assisting in setting up mass communications to account holders, including internet packages, rate notifications, notifications of allocation and retirements of capital credits, construction, vegetation management, and other company activities as assigned.
- Assists with membership capital credit retirement processes.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered by phone, email, and in person, referring complaints to designated departments for investigation, to ensure concerns are resolved.
- Completes and processes all collection accounts and collection agency submissions.
- Completes residential phone requests, phone porting from other carriers, and new number requests weekly using RPX Momentum software.
- Knowledge of YVEA and its subsidiaries rules and regulations, policies, and operating procedure; shows good judgment as to when and how to apply applicable governing
- Other duties as assigned.
Perks at work
- Retirement Plan: Your success is our success.
- We will match your 401(k) contribution up to 4%.
- Retirement Security Plan 1.7% of your average salary x years of service = annuity
- Health and Well-being: A healthy you is a healthy us. For each preventative exam you and your dependents complete we will deposit extra cash into your checking or health savings account.
- Benefits: Include short term disability, medical, vision, dental, and life insurance for you, your partner, and child. We encourage enjoying your time outside of work with a generous PTO accrual.
- Education Assistance: Enjoy learning? We promote that with our Education Assistance Policy to aid in your tuition costs.
- Safety: Never driven in the snow before or need a refresher? We pay for you to attend the Bridgestone Winter Driving School