Digital Sales Executive
Position Title: Digital Sales Executive
Total Compensation: $70,000 to $80,000 depending on experience.
Competitive Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, $500 Recreation Bonus after 6 months and 401k plan plus match after 1 year.
The Digital Sales Executive is responsible for helping clients achieve their digital marketing objectives and Vail Daily to achieve digital revenue goals. The Digital Sales Executive will reach digital sales goals through working as a team with existing multi-media sellers and developing business on their own. They will work closely with internal and external members of our digital sales, strategy, and fulfillment teams. The Digital Sales Executive will work with the sales team or independently on identifying prospects, client research, proposals, contract negotiation. They will then serve as the point person for all digital post-sales activities, including timely campaign execution, monthly reporting calls, optimizations, retention and upsell.
- Passionate and committed to helping clients succeed and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excited and knowledgeable about digital marketing
- Able to inspire, lead and work with the sales team to achieve great results
- Enthusiastic about developing new revenue opportunities
- Self-starter committed to consistently learning about developments in digital marketing
- Make at least 10 in-person client calls weekly, with or without another seller, to ensure attainment of digital revenue goals
- Use available research and data tools to present digital media plans that are tailored to the client in a voice needed to effectively communicate with clients of varying degrees of acumen
- Assist advertisers in planning advertising strategy, budgets, schedules and effective creative
- Work closely with our digital fulfillment and support teams to ensure digital campaigns are launched, performing and optimized for best results
- Provide accurate and timely digital revenue and expense forecasts
- Assist in administrative duties including billing inquiries, customer issues and collections
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years college and equivalent customer centric sales experience.
- Strong digital marketing and digital product knowledge.
- Comfortable with business development and communicating with decision makers.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members for success of client and company.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented; operate with a high level of efficiency.
- Proficient with excel, PowerPoint and learning internal sales, creative, reporting and billing systems.
- Valid driver’s license, ownership of vehicle and clean driving record.