Police Administrative Services Technician, Emergency Services Dispatch (911), Lateral Police Officer
The Town of Vail Police Department is now hiring the following positions!
- Police Administrative Services Technician Hiring range: $26.00 - $28.50 per hour
- Emergency Services Dispatch (911) Starting at $30.00 per hour; $31.25 after successfully completing training
- Emergency Services Dispatch (911) Supervisor Hiring Range: $33.46 - $37.64 per hour depending on experience
- Lateral Police Officer Hiring Range depending on experience; Minimum: $37.00 per hour
The Vail Police Department is accepting applications for Lateral Police Officer openings. Qualified applicants must be experienced police officers or police academy graduates passionate about joining our progressive police department and serving in a resort mountain community. As a member of the Vail Police Department they will perform the duties of a sworn law enforcement officer, as designated by the command staff under the Chief of Police. This position is responsible for enforcing laws and ordinances set by the State of Colorado and Town of Vail. Work involves prevention, detection and investigation of accident and criminal activities, security and safety of prisoners, protection for the public and maintaining law and order. Officers must be able to act without direct supervision in emergency situations.
- Police Academy Sponsorship Starting at $37.00 per hour