DEPARTMENT: Finance/Business Office
ACCOUNTABILITY: Reports to Director of Business Operations. Will work out of the Gypsum, CO building.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing support to ensure efficient operation of office and the finance department.
Specific duties include:
- Daily processing of the following tasks:
- Cash Posting, Balancing, and Deposits
- Setting up and approving New Accounts
- Assist with finance help tickets as knowledge grows
- Daily pick up of mail at the local post office.
- File newspapers in the archive.
- Send out golf cards and letters as they are purchased, End of November thru August.
- Prepare and mail out newspapers to Ogden every Friday.
- Answer incoming phone calls. Return voice messages.
- Assist walk-ins in the Gypsum office.
- Print and mail invoices and statements.
- Become proficient at understanding the advertising billing system to assist customers and take payments.
- Prepare communications such as scheduling meetings, meeting notes, submitting help desk tickets, preparing reports.
- Provide great customer service.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Director of Business Operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge essential
- Experience in using a multi-line phone system.
- Detail oriented
- General cash balancing experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, good driving record.
You must enjoy being part of a team and will excel at providing excellent customer service to customers. You must be able to work well with all financial and operational personnel on all levels of the company.
Part-time. Expectation is a schedule of 25 hours per week. Ideal hours would be 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time with a 30-minute lunch break. Be able to work 100% of the time in the Gypsum office.
The Administrative Assistant must be able to lead, prioritize, assign and support business accounting functions with the staff. Ability to work in a fast-moving environment. Has great organizational skills. A positive attitude even in difficult situations is a must.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
Hourly, $20.00. Eligible for up to $250 recreation bonus after 6 months employment