Director of Residences
The Snowmass Club is hiring for a Director of Residences. Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Care Life insurance Paid Time Off Sick Pay 100-120k per year.
Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: Guest Services Staff and Residences Housekeeping
We are looking for a Director of Residenceswith solid leadership, interpersonal, and analytical skills, who can prioritize and adapt to the operation's changing needs, and who can evidence having a solid work ethic, good business acumen, and a passion for service that meets the expectations of the residence owners through the Snowmass Club standards and values. This position will provide leadership and management support for the Snowmass Club Property Management Division, including Owner Services, Reception Desk, Concierge, Bell Desk, Transportation Services, and Housekeeping.
- Develop and promote a positive working environment.
- Clearly convey the overall operating philosophy of the Club to the team, specifically as it relates to fair and equal treatment of employees, creating an enjoyable, secure work environment, reviewing employees' personal goals and objectives, and practicing friendly, sincere management.
- Lead with intellectual and emotional maturity, demonstrating a personal philosophy of life and work habits, practicing consultative supervision, and observing ethical business practices.
- Take a visible leadership role towards members and owners.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Assist Human Resources in the development of job descriptions, procedures, operating criteria, standards of performance, hiring, training, and development programs for all areas directly supervised.
- Hold staff accountable for adherence to job descriptions, procedures, operating criteria, and performance standards.
- Maintain visibility in property management operations. Schedule regular meetings with colleagues to cast vision, review progress, coach, train, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all legal agreements pertaining to the operation of the Residential Entities
- Attend and facilitate Homeowners Association Board meetings and encourage positive owner relations.
- HOA Budget management includes adhering to the budget and timely and accurately preparing and distributing the annual budget for review and approval.
- Ensures that all other required materials and meetings are handled timely and accurately.
- Oversees administrative functions of the HOA in accordance with the appropriate documents.
- Attends and facilitates HOA meetings.
- Guides the board on appropriate property management requirements and governance compliance.
- Financial success and ownership of areas to include revenues, budgets, capital requests, and operating expense controls, as well as ensure proper financial management of all areas supervised by effective cost, expense, and payroll management. Labor scheduling to provide excellent service while maintaining budgeted cost controls. Ensure that all supervised areas incorporated into shared services are properly allocated regarding expenses and payroll.
- Establish, implement, and coordinate capital reserve and replacement programs for HOAs, including collection and investment of reserve funds and coordination of capital projects with the Chief Engineer.
- Attending social and/or business functions to help develop a rapport and establish credibility within the local community and residents.
Education and/or Experience
- Luxury Hotel Management 5- 10 years preferred or Luxury Residential Property Management 5 - 10 years preferred.
- Worked with/managed a Board of Directors/HOA
- College education, hotel, or business administration degree preferred.
- Relationship-focused, demonstrable skills in managing relationships with unit owners and ensuring the provision of superior service levels for all amenities and services offered.
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and effective manner.
- CAM (Community Association Manager) designation preferred.
Licenses and Special Requirements
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
- Ordinary hearing, talking, and seeing will occur.
- 90% of the time will be spent inside.
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Ability to frequently lift 50 pounds or more up to 80 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Moderate noise level in the work environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. May perform other duties as assigned.
Full-time benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Sick Pay.
All Employees Receive the Following Benefits:
- Potential Housing
- 60% Discount on RFTA Bus Passes
- Restaurant Discounts
- Retail Discounts
- Free On-Site Parking
- Employee Meal, Golf, Tennis, and Gym Usage
- Employee Wellness
- Ski Pass