Lead Massage Therapist
$13.65 ‒ $16 Hourly
The Sebastian – Vail
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. We are passionate about creating remarkable experiences with world-class hospitality while exposing our Owners and guests to the humble authenticity of every location that we call home.
There’s no better place to ski and no better place to stay than The Sebastian – Vail. Vail’s premier hotel and Private Residence Club features impeccable amenities amid the unadulterated surroundings of the White River National Forest. Our staff at The Sebastian – Vail make the most of all four seasons in Vail Valley, with year-round outdoor sports and a thriving arts and entertainment scene.
Our Core Values:
We are in the business of creating an authentic sense of place for families to return to time and time again while committing ourselves to creating memorable and fun experiencers through passionate, attentive service. This mantra is reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have whether it be in hospitality operations management, asset management, development, or sales & marketing. Our values define who we are.
Responsible for performing massage, body treatments, and assisting the Spa Manager with the management of the activities and staff of the spa in accordance with protocol and in a courteous and professional manner while exceeding the high standards of the resort.
• Provides professional massage and body treatment services to members and guests and able to uphold all the same functions as a Massage Therapist
• Assists with the scheduling, review and evaluation of the work of massage therapists.
• Assists in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the department; assists with the management of spa budget.
• Assists with the selection, training, and professional development of the therapist staff.
• Ensures resolution of issues and guest satisfaction.
• Assist in developing promotions to grow spa exposure throughout the property, guest, owners and members including spa specific events, participation in property wide events, and daily, weekly, and monthly promotions.
• Make recommendations for supplies, functional and decorative items for the Spa, Pool, and Fitness.
• Assists with the creation of additional menu items (treatment descriptions, protocols, pricing) as needed to expand selection and keep items fresh and appealing.
• Maintains and creates strong interdepartmental relationships with managers and staff throughout the property.
• Assists with essential functions of front desk including scheduling, answering phones, greeting and checking out guests, providing tours, maintaining pool, and fitness area.
• Ensures all team members fully comply with rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the facilities.
• Oversees professional products for purposes of inventory, appropriate product usage, and new product selection.