Resort Concepts is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Management team to achieve project goals and objectives. You will perform various tasks, including maintaining project documentation, and administrative duties. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time and meet high quality standards.
- Maintain and prepare all correspondence (written and electronic) and project documentation
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives. This position will be the face of the company.
- Act on tasks from our internal team to assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients needs are met as projects evolve
- Prepare project billings in conjunction with the Project Management team
- Generate Owner Manuals
- Transcribe meeting minutes, memos, submittals, and RFI's
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
- Must help keep projects on schedule and in budget
- Must communicate with Project Team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail. This position has a strong focus on documentation
- Ability to understand construction, budgets, process and schedules
- Ability to read architectural plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Speed and accuracy in work and can maintain focus
- Takes initiative, displays a strong work ethic and maintains a positive attitude.
- This is a full time, Monday through Friday, 8-5 position with additional hours as necessary
- Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance Stipend