Controller / Accounting Manager
The Controller will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial operations of Mountain Temp Services, LLC. The Controller will manage all accounting functions, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, tax filing, and financial statement preparation. This is a full-time on-site role, located in Aspen, CO.
• Experience in accounting or finance
• Strong understanding of accounting principles
• Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Create unparalleled value by providing reliable staffing solutions through meaningful long-term relationships with our clients and employees.
Colorado Temp Agency
We are a full service staffing and employment agency specializing in construction, landscaping, warehousing, hospitality, and administrative & professional service placement.
We interview, test, and screen all employees to ensure the highest level of competency to our clientele. We pride ourselves in exceeding the expectations of our employees and clients through exceptional customer service.