IS Systems Analyst
High End Luxury Retail
Every Year for more than 56 years, Gorsuch builds on its reputation for offering exceptional merchandise and unsurpassed services. Our goal, always, is to be the best we can be, and to make our best even better. That means staffing our organization with outstanding people who are inspired by the pursuit of excellence. The Gorsuch IT Department is critical to our success. The IT team is responsible for all technology systems that our multi store and online retail business uses to maintain computer software networks. Your team works within our company to help people with computer, equipment, or software issues. As an IT specialist you will be working with a supportive and friendly team that will assist you as you learn about our organization and hone your skillset and grow as an IT professional. You should be well versed working with computers and be able to use your skills to be able to answer questions at moment’s notice and go out to the location/store where there may be a problem to what is going wrong.
Other functions of an IT Specialist would be:
• Troubleshoot and repair in-office networking problems, including maintaining printers and phones and performing upgrade installations as needed.
• Respond to support tickets and inbound computer-related calls quickly and effectively to prevent interruption of workflow.
• Communicate with computer users to keep them informed of your progress when performing installs or repairs.
• Provide after-hours support for emergencies on a rotating schedule.
• Ability to interact effectively with outside vendors on maintenance, warranty issues to solve problems.
• Update company's security system regularly, a pinpoint any potential breaches that could take place.
Skills & Competencies
• Bachelor's Degree in computers, technology, or similar field preferred.
• 2 years’ experience as support specialist in retail organization or similar industry.
• Experience with Microsoft operating systems.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced team environment.
• Current knowledge of new technologies and innovations that will make business more efficient.
This Full-Time Year-Round Career opportunity is eligible for the standard Gorsuch benefits including Medical, Life Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Ski Pass Program, Voluntary Dental, Vision and Disability benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience with a range starting at $25 to $35 per hour. Monday through Friday or Sunday through Thursday weekly. Would be scheduled 40 to 45 hours per week.