Human Resources Manager
High End Luxury Retail
$85,000.00 To 115,000.00 Annually
Every year for more than 57 years, Gorsuch builds on its reputation for offering exceptional merchandise and unsurpassed services. Our goal, always, is to be the best we can be, and to make our best even better. That means staffing our retail and online organization with outstanding people who are inspired by the pursuit of excellence. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in our family-owned company that values our great employees. We love where we live! We love what we do! We want to meet you! This position is located Vail, Colorado.
The HR Manager is critical to our success and will work with a dedicated and professional team that supports our multiple stores and online luxury retail business with locations in Colorado and Utah Ski resorts.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our Gorsuch family of retail professionals. This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has a natural skill to engage and motivate people and wants to make a difference by managing and coordinating our company's activities related to the different human resources functions. This position will provide the opportunity for growth and development as we continue to expand our business.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Employment, recruitment, accessing candidates for open positions.
• Compensation, Benefit Administration and Payroll.
• Organizational development, employee relations, performance management.
• Recommends and develops policies and implements approved programs designed to protect the company and employees' interests.
• Executes HR policies and procedures and governmental laws and regulations and complies with legal requirements and government reporting regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or three to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer Skills Proficient in all computer applications such as Microsoft Office, in HRIS, such as ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred. Ability to do create and maintain spreadsheets for budgets and other analysis.
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: SHRM-CP, Human Resources Certificate, PHR or SPHR preferred.
• Strategic Planning: Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which long range goals can be reached.
• Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to be tactful, thoughtful and diplomatic when dealing with others.
• Strong organizational skills following systematic methods of performing a task.
Pay Range starts at $85,000 to $115,000 and upwards depending on experience. Gorsuch Full Time benefits include Medical, Disability, Life, Voluntary Dental, Vision, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, FSA and HSA Plans and Ski Pass Program.