High End Luxury Retail
The position of Delivery Driver consists of driving Gorsuch trucks for the purpose of delivering merchandise, including, but not limited to clothing, furniture, ski equipment, fixtures, mail to our stores and offices. Delivery locations are in Vail, Aspen and Park City. This position will be required to load and unload the products from the truck. It will also perform day-to-day tasks as needed to support the warehouse staff.
• Drives vehicles for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
• Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the appropriate stores, departments and offices.
• Maintains trucks including, but limited to tracking mileage, notifying supervisor when service is required, cleaning inside and outside of vehicle, and checking fluid levels and tire pressure.
• Check board for store requests and mail slots daily.
• Deliver and retrieve mail.
• Responsible for the security of all items delivered.
• May be utilized for special projects including, but not limited to store set up, home deliveries, recycling runs, etc.
• Perform laborer functions in warehouse as needed.
• Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Enjoy working in a team setting and helping other departments when needed.
• General knowledge of mechanics for the purpose of identifying maintenance and repairs required.
• Ability to move merchandise up and down stairs with proper equipment required.
• Proficiency with general navigation of computers preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude who can work with many different teams and people.
• Previous experience in logistics, delivery services, and working in a warehouse atmosphere.
• Ability to work weekends required.
• Valid Colorado Driver’s License
• Must be insurable under Company’s vehicle policy.
• Prolonged periods walking, sitting, lifting, bending, reaching, and working on your feet.
• Ability to regularly lift up to 70 lbs. and with assistance move furniture, heavy carts, fixtures, etc.
Salary: $24 - $28 per hour