Hotel Housekeeping $18‐21/hour Full and Part Time Positions The world famous Glenwood Hot Springs Resort is now hiring for our Lodge Guest Services Team. Amazing benefits for Full Time include free health and dental, and a free annual pool pass! SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Maintain the interior Lodge building, including Public areas, Guest rooms and Business Offices, in a safe, clean and attractive condition for guests and employees.
Reporting and Accountability
The Housekeeper reports to, and is accountable to the Lodge Head Housekeeper or Housekeeping Supervisor.
The Housekeeper has the support and authority necessary to carry out the responsibilities and tasks described in this job description and other responsibilities of the Lodge housekeeping and laundry departments, assigned by the Head Housekeeper or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Adequate physical agility to perform cleaning and laundry tasks in the Lodge, including climbing stairs and stairs;
- Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop and reach;
- Ability to work a very physically demanding job during full shifts, excluding breaks.
- Prefer one or more years experience in housekeeping in the hospitality industry
- Ability to perform all housekeeping and laundry tasks at high quality