Seeking Full Time Year-Round Manager with a good understanding of daily restaurant/banquet operations and exceptional guest service skills.
In conjunction with the Director of Food & Beverage, is responsible for the front of the house aspects of the Food & Beverage operations to deliver a level of service befitting a private club. Provide support for all other Food and Beverage operations as needed to deliver on the Member experience.
• Work closely with the Chef to provide members and guests with an overall superior dining experience at the Lake House, Pool Grille and Special Events.
• Responsible for working with a professional and courteous attitude, along with promoting a positive work environment and generating strong employee morale.
• Oversee selection, training, motivation, development, scheduling and coaching of seasonal staff.
• Coordinate with other F&B managers to train staff to provide consistent, high-end service.
• Assist the F&B Director in creating and administering the annual F&B budget.
• Responsible for managing department payroll, beverage inventory, beverage cost of sales and department expenses.
• Assist in the execution of all events and banquets in coordination with the Director of F&B. Assists with other F&B events and banquets as needed.
• Monitor time keeping system on no less than a weekly basis. Ensure employees have clocked in/out accurately and in the correct department.
• Professionally handle concerns and complaints of members, guests and employees
• Scheduling of staff for the restaurant and Pool Grille
• Attend weekly F&B meetings.
• Oversee Point of Sale transactions and daily reporting
• Program POS for all menu items, including daily specials.
Waitstaff, Bartenders, Banquet Staff, Hosts, Pool Grill Supervisor and Attendants
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1) Minimum of one-year experience in restaurant operations.
2) Knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment.
3) Effective communication both orally and written.
4) Must be First Aid and CPR trained.
5) Must be organized, detail oriented, flexible, and punctual.
6) Must possess knowledge of all rules and regulations pertaining to the F&B operations.
7) Must have the ability to follow both written and oral instructions and communicate in a friendly, positive and professional manner with co-workers, staff, members, and guests.