Facility Cleaning Assistant, Facility Maintenance Assistant
Facility Cleaning Assistant - Perform an independent cleaning routine in the early morning.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Sweep, vacuum, wax, and mop the floors
• Sanitize restrooms
• Empty trash, recycling, and compost
• Wash windows, inside and outside
• Stock locker rooms with amenities
• Assist with towel laundering
• Assist with keeping pool deck area clean.
• Maintain cleaning equipment and tools
• Make sure the facilities are clean and meets all safety requirements
• Wash walls, ceilings, and light fixtures regularly
• Perform specific tasks on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as outlined on facility task lists
• Follow an efficient cleaning schedule to meet the needs of each facility with respect to opening and closing times
This position demands good physical health. The Facility Cleaning Asst will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule, must be able to move continuously during work hours and able to lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
Requires working in a building environment that can be dusty and dirty, using various cleaning agents,
chemicals and solvents. Must be able to work independently with no direct supervision.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have own reliable transportation, current driver’s license and must be in good standing per
Catamount’s insurance requirements.
Minimum skills, experience, education, and ability required for this job:
• Positive and friendly attitude
• Must work well independently
• Must be able to effectively communicate with Supervisor and Director of Facilities Maintenance
• This is a non-exempt position
Facility Maintenance Assistant - Perform a variety of maintenance tasks throughout the day. Great work environment! $20-$25/hour.