Full Time Merchandiser
7-UP and Red Bull is looking for a Full Time Merchandiser in the Summit County Area. Starting at $20 + benefits.
The Merchandiser is responsible for maintaining merchandising standards (clean, neat, fully-stocked) and coordinating with sales team while maintaining positive and cooperative customer relationships.
Essential Functions and Skills:
- Merchandising products for display in a manner that attracts sales
- Provide sales support for Sales staff and Delivery Staff
- Assist in planogram resets, both in cooler and warm shelf locations to enhance sales
- Maintain quality/quantity of products by rotating products; checking code dates for freshness; replenishing product with back stock
- Maintain fixture cleanliness to enhance sales
- Inspect and recommend repairs to coolers to Supervisor, as needed
- Create and/or maintain proper signage and pricing for product
- Communicate with supervisor or sales staff any product or point-of-sale or merchandising needs, issues, or discrepancies
- Verify accuracy of load deliveries by visually matching pallet labels with store location per customer
- Ensure proper refund and return procedures are followed
- Follow store specific receiving procedures and reconciliation processes
- Travel throughout assigned territory to/from customer locations
- Maintain cooperative working relationship with customers, community, and other persons within the Company
- Manage timelines to ensure completion of assigned customer displays while responding to fluctuations in workload to deliver quality customer service
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times by communicating with store management; personnel, as well as the general public
- Adhere to customer policies and procedures in compliance with workplace, health, and safety standards.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Other General Duties:
- Operate electronic equipment (i.e. cell phone or other device) to ensure proper communication and time-keeping procedures
- Monitor and report competitor activity to Supervisor to maintain market awareness
- Identify and report any merchandising issues or processes needing improvement
- Ensure all standards of conduct are met in accordance with Company Guidelines as found in the Employee Handbook
- Report any unsafe workplace practices or accidents immediately to supervisor
- Maintain confidentiality of Company Information
- Demonstrate effective time management strategies
- Notify supervisor of any repairs needed in a timely manner
- Follow product breakage procedures to ensure minimal loss to Company
- Use sound judgment and seek guidance and direction as necessary from supervisor